Use Citronella Soap as Mosquito Repellent

I tried the 50/50 baby oil and vinegar as a mosquito repellent and I still got bitten. I tried using citronella soap and put it all on my legs and arms and the mosquitoes did not bite me at all. Just put water on the citronella soap and spread it all over the exposed legs/arms. Do not rinse it off. I am so happy and I don't have to use the chemical spray "Off" on my body anymore. Best of luck to all who get mosquito bites.

By michellegwu from West Palm Beach, FL

What is citronella soap and in what form do you buy it and where? Is it spendy? AZ skeeters love to munch on me at night and in the triple digits. I hate to put on long clothing. Thank you much.

I'm wondering if the eucalyptus oil is the active ingredient. I have crushed citronella leaves and rubbed the pure juice on my arms. It did nothing to repel mosquitoes.

Crafts Soap Making RecipesJune 24, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:39:15 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.