Chili's Restaurant Style Skillet Queso

I was wondering if anyone has the recipe for Chili's Restaurant Skillet Queso? I have Googled it and the closest I got to the actual recipe is, Velveeta and Chili, which in my opinion is not even close to Chili's recipe. That is by far the best Queso dip I have ever had!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve from Blair, NE

Try doing a Google search for - copycat recipes from restaurants. The problem with me is that I get so distracted I forget what I was looking for. I see what you mean by many of the recipes calling for Velveeta cheese!

Well, if anyone wants to know, I think I found the Chili's Skillet Queso recipe.

1-lb Velveeta

1/2 lb ground beef

3/4 pkg Old El Paso taco seasoning

3/4 jar or 8 oz of Old El Paso taco sauce

1/2 can of tomato sauce (small can)

corn chips

Brown hamburger and drain

Mix all ingredients in crock pot

Cook on medium or high until cheese melts (about 90 minutes)

Turn heat to low for serving and Voila!

I haven't tried this yet, but I FINALLY found this recipe on another site and there were 20+ 5 star reviews and all said, "It tastes exactly like Chili's version" I sure hope it does, as I have been dinking around for years trying to perfect Chili's Skillet Queso!

A friend of mine has it in her book but I can't seem to get a hold of her.

The recipes that I'm finding on here are too basic. I remember it called for Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, ground pepper and milk and I can't find a recipe any where close to that.

My personal favorite is to take a jar of queso dip (typically tostito's) and add wolf's canned chili (no beans). That is the closet I have ever come to it.

I think it is called spanish dip and it has soup in it and enchilada sauce along with velvetta and rotel.

Chili's Restaurant
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat DipsFebruary 22, 2008
Skillet Meal
Skillet Dinner Recipes
Chicken Skillet
Chicken Skillet Recipes
Chicken Mexican Skillet
Mexican Skillet Recipes
Serving tray with pasta bowl of bean dip, chips, sour cream, and a side of salsa.
Chili Con Queso Dip Recipes
🎉
🎄