How Do I Remove a Swiffer Bottle?

How can I take off the bottle on a Swiffer without pliers?

By Elaine

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't think the Swiffer bottle was intended to be removed from the mop handle. My guess is that there is a way to pour the refill solution into the bottle while it is attached to the handle.

I don't know that the Swiffer bottle is meant to be removed. Don't you buy the bottle of refill stuff and pour it in? There are some brands of that type of mop that have a bottle that is meant to be removed and you can refill it right from the faucet and add whatever type of cleaner you want to it.

If you mean removing the cap of the bottle so u can refill it with ur own cleaner that is easy. Just boil some water dip empty bottle cap down for 15-20 seconds then twist cap off with towel. If u don't want to do this method each time take a razor carefully cut tabs off tabs inside. Been doing this for years now works great and it's cheaper then buying their refills. Good luck. Saw this tip on YouTube.

Removing the Bottle on Swiffer Wet Jet
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsApril 27, 2011
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 8:09:55 AM on 10.0.0.159 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.