Peroxide to Whiten Teeth

I had a date with my dentist today and asked him about something I read on ThriftyFun. He said never use the hydrogen peroxide full-strength in your mouth. Said full-strength it is damaging to tissue. He said to dilute Hydrogen Peroxide to one part Hydrogen Peroxide and 2 parts water. I tried it full-strength a couple of times, but rinsing out after caused pain so I think I'll take his advice.

BTW, Hydrogen Peroxide foamed inside my mouth, as it's supposed to. It felt weird. Google the subject to get more opinions.

By Chuck from OH

I posted that same idea as a feedback when someone said they used it full strength.

There is a dental product on the market, glyoxide, used for mouth cleaning. PROPORTIONED SAFELY. Glycerin and peroxide. My mother read elsewhere about the hydrogen peroxide for her mouth after new dentures and I keep telling her it is not the same as the marketed product. Some people you can't get them to listen till the damage is done.

Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
Health & Beauty Beauty Body Teeth and MouthJuly 14, 2011
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Baking Soda, Lemon, Mint and a Toothbrush displayed on a white background
Frugal Teeth Whitening