Contacting Companies for Complaint Resolution

Telephone your local library and ask for the "Business Section". Once someone answers, tell them you want the name, title and address of the CEO, President, (whatever) and also the same for your local District Manager of the Company in question. Send your complaint to the CEO and President, copy to the Sr. V.P., the District Manager and your local store manager of whom you are not finding resolution to your problem.

I PROMISE you, in less than 2 weeks, you will be receiving telephone calls to resolve your issues. Be sure to include the name of the person (in the letter of complaint ) with whom you are dealing with locally. That name in the complaint will have your local person sweating to keep his/her job this week, next week or next year..This is not something they want to 'big wigs' to know about :). This works EVERY time! In this case, the old adage: "The Customer is always right" has real meaning.

By Cajun from Collinsville

I can understand legitimate complaints, but have also been on the other end of this bulldozer approach to complaint resolution. Often customers do not want store policy to apply to them. My job requires me to stick to policy. So before you try this intimidating and bullying routine, ask yourself if the employee is following the store's policy. If they are, then look in the mirror and ask yourself why it doesn't apply to you. This seems like overkill.

If the customer is being treated fairly, the suggested tactic will be 'on-thin-ice'. However, the companies forget that the customer HAS A POLICY TOO. Sell me a product or service with reasonable expectations; if that fails, and the company pulls a 'it's our policy' flag, then I pull my 'I have a policy too' flag, then it's 'all's fair in love & war'! You got my money, I want satisfaction!

Making a Consumer Complaint
Consumer Advice Company ComplaintsMay 30, 2008
Overdue Bill
Changing Bill Due Dates
Computer Monitor
Adjusting the Resolution on a Computer Monitor
Photo of a document describing what intellectual property is.
Obtaining Permission to Use Copyrighted Materials
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🎄
🍂