Home Remedy for Blackheads

What is the easiest way to get rid of black heads?

By Cheyenne from Canton, GA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.ehow  p;skin=corporate

White Elmer's glue. Put it on kind of thick, but not so much that it runs down your face. Allow it to dry, and then peel off. It will peel some blackheads out when you peel it off. I'd do it as often as you can stand. I have a little tool that I bought at Wal-Mart that has a little wire loop on one end, it removes blackheads too.

Wash face and open pores with warm water. Apply a paste of baking soda and water. When it begins to dry rinse with hot water, then splash with cool water. Perfectly clean!

I tried the Elmers glue think and it didn't work.

I wanted to pass on what works for me -try using Ichthammol iointment. It is a black drawing salve and is available at any / most drugstores, just ask the pharmacist & it cost under $5.00. But it smells awful, like tar , but it works. steam your face & wash with a cleanser, take a small dab & I mean just enough to put on it, kind of thick, cover with a bandaid and in the morning most times the blackhead is up to the surface and ready to pop. If not do this for a few nights. It never fails me. Oh and this ointment works on Boils & etc.. Great stuff.

I use the end of a bobby pin point pressed into the blackhead until it is gone. It works for me.

A woman using a pore strip for blackheads on her nose.
Remedies for Blackheads
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinApril 19, 2011
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:19:23 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.