Use Shaving Cream For Cleaning Kids Hands

Shaving cream is a wonderful and cheap way to get kids squeaky clean. Most of the time with a coupon you can get a can very cheap and sometimes free (Walgreens this week - free). Anyway, what you do is have the child hold out their hands and put a pretty large amount in each hand. Let them play. This will even get under their nails.

By notwrong from Still Traveling!

It should have been to use to clean their entire bodies. While they are in the tub put a large blob onto their hands and let them play with the foam.

Its great for cleaning senior citizens too! Sometimes they fear getting the tub or shower. Freshens 'em right up.

When I was a pre school teacher I let the kids "paint" the tables with cheap shaving foam. We did this every friday and the room was left with clean tables and a nice smell.

I love this tip and will use it when my grandkids visit. I think it would be a great hand soap in any bathroom for kids and adults alike. Thanks for posting.

Shaving Cream on Black
Cleaning With Shaving Cream
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 19, 2010
A pink razor.
Shaving Your Bikini Area
A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
Lifting paper away from the shaving cream.
Craft Uses for Shaving Cream
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄