Hawaiian Delight Cake
- 1 package Yellow cake mix
- one-half cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges - do not drain
Bake in a 13x9 inch cake pan at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until done. Cool completely before frosting.
- 1 lg. Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small package Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) Container of Cool Whip
Mix pineapple with dry pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Needs to be refrigerated before and after icing cake.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 3:19:38 PM on 10.0.0.76 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us