Cleaning a Kenwood Hand Blender

How can I take apart a Kenwood hand blender in order to clean it? The model number is A178.

Donna from Sweetwater, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Why would you need to take it apart? I just dip the business end of mine in soapy dish water and turn it on for a few seconds. Every thing comes out clean. Then rinse the end under running water and wipe the outside dry.

I clean mine by putting the end of it in hot soapy water run it for about 30 seconds, then rinse.

Hi Donna. You don't need to dismantle your blender to clean it. Just swish it around in warm soapy water. That's all I do and it works every time. Jan UK

Hello everyone,

thank you guys for the help. I just recently got this blender and didn't know how to use it or clean it, but I did figure out how to use it. Thanks to all of you guys, I now know how to clean it. Thanks again you guys...

Donna/TN

Hand Blender
Cleaning a Hand Blender
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJuly 9, 2007
Blender
Crushing Ice With a Blender
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Woman Using a Leaky Blender
Fixing a Leaky Blender
Blender being used to make a smoothie.
Cleaning a Blender
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:36:39 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.