Cleaning a Hand Blender?

Category Miscellaneous
Hand blenders have become a popular kitchen tool. An added bonus is how easy they are to clean. This is a page about cleaning a hand blender.

How can I take apart a Kenwood hand blender in order to clean it? The model number is A178.

Donna from Sweetwater, TN

Answers

Why would you need to take it apart? I just dip the business end of mine in soapy dish water and turn it on for a few seconds. Every thing comes out clean. Then rinse the end under running water and wipe the outside dry.

By jeananna (Guest Post)

I clean mine by putting the end of it in hot soapy water run it for about 30 seconds, then rinse.

Hi Donna. You don't need to dismantle your blender to clean it.

Just swish it around in warm soapy water. That's all I do and it works every time. Jan UK

Hello everyone,

thank you guys for the help. I just recently got this blender and didn't know how to use it or clean it, but I did figure out how to use it. Thanks to all of you guys, I now know how to clean it. Thanks again you guys...
Donna/TN

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJuly 30, 2013
📓
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-a-Hand-Blender.html