Decorating a Room for My Show Dogs

We have a few show dogs and I am decorating the spare bedroom (dog room) to put up our dog pictures, rewards and memorabilia. Any ideas on how to decorate, paint, etc?

Lynn from Tennessee

I saw this the other day on tv and though you would probably have to go larger, I think this method would showcase the awards fantastic. They used a contrasting color from opposite walls in a room to paint color blocks on the opposing walls. Then they took white molding to make a frame around the painted block of color, and then put the couple's artwork inside. It really makes it pop and stand out and it looks great! I think this would work for your room. You'll have to watch all the way to end to see the results, but check out this video on Rachael Ray's website.

Good luck!

Man Holding Keepsake from Paris
Creative Ideas for Displaying Keepsakes
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMarch 8, 2007
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Sewing Room
Decorating a Sewing Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating