Decorating a Room for My Show Dogs

We have a few show dogs and I am decorating the spare bedroom (dog room) to put up our dog pictures, rewards and memorabilia. Any ideas on how to decorate, paint, etc?

Lynn from Tennessee

Answers

I saw this the other day on tv and though you would probably have to go larger, I think this method would showcase the awards fantastic. They used a contrasting color from opposite walls in a room to paint color blocks on the opposing walls. Then they took white molding to make a frame around the painted block of color, and then put the couple's artwork inside. It really makes it pop and stand out and it looks great! I think this would work for your room. You'll have to watch all the way to end to see the results, but check out this video on Rachael Ray's website.

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=videos/paint-job-intervention

Good luck!

Man Holding Keepsake from Paris
Creative Ideas for Displaying Keepsakes
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMarch 8, 2007
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Sewing Room
Decorating a Sewing Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎄