Making Baby Blanket Dolls
Infant receiving blankets and a few other supplies can be used to make cute little baby dolls. They make colorful decorations in the nursery. This is a guide about making baby blanket dolls
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Baby dolls, boy and girl, made out of one pink thermal receiving blanket and one blue thermal receiving blanket, a boys bonnet, a girls bonnet, a blue bib and pink bib, white thin satin ribbon, girl booties and boy booties.
- two thermal receiving blankets, one pink and one blue
- one each: an infant boy's bonnet and an infant girl's bonnet
- two bibs, one pink and one blue
- two pairs of booties, one for boys and one for girls
- Take the receiving blanket hold the long rectangular way, roll each long side to the middle, till the two sides meet.
- Folded 3/4 halfway with the rolls on the inside.
- While holding in your hand, using a fist full of craft stuffing (fiberfill) stuff inside the top of the inside roll, to make the head, gently tie a ribbon around under the head to make the head.
- Then take from the back side the two ends of the roll, the short ends, and bring them around the front sides, tie with a ribbon around the end piece of each side roll, to make hands.
- Take the bottom two rolled ends and do the same, separate and tie off with a ribbon to make feet.
- Put the bonnet over the head, put the bib around the neck, and the booties on each foot.
- Hand embroider half moon blue eyes, a tiny knot for a nose and a pink embroidered mouth.
These sit in a basket, make wonderful gift toppers, and then beautiful decorations for baby's nursery.
By Jackie from Southern, MARead 6 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:40:32 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us