Living Simply Year Round

I know this isn't a "Nuts and Bolts" description of frugality but this is how I feel with the holidays approaching. The older I get the more I realize that living as simply as possible is not only frugal, but good for the spirit.

I need little material things to make me happy and have become naturally frugal-preserving the earth's resources, my finances and my sanity! It's an organic frugality.

Count your Blessings this Season everyone!

"If you realize that you have enough-you are truly rich". 33 v. Tao te Ching

Be-Be Eyes from Sterling, PA

amen.."The Best things in Life are Free".last week my son,39 played telephone Santa.I'm not sure who had more fun him or the kids.Merry Christmas.

I saw this saying somewhere: "Let us live simply so that others may simply live." Very true, indeed.

Who is the man in the photo with you? You obviously have a very special bond.

The photo with my last message is my daughter Grace with my father after his last hospital emergency. I was called back from a business meeting the night before because the doctors didn't give him the night to live. He has COPD and went into respiratory distress, then a coma.

After spending the night with him there, he did wake up again and is with us for this Christmas.

This photo reminds me of two very special blessings in my life. Wishing you all the love of the holidays.

Better Living Frugal Living My Frugal LifeDecember 21, 2007
An older woman holding a piggy bank and giving a thumbs up.
Living Better With Less
Freezing Hot Peppers
Freezing Hot Peppers
White Folder Comforter
Cleaning Comforters
Ceiling Fan
Using Ceiling Fans Year Round