Premix Muffins The Night Before

My grandchildren and my husband love muffins for breakfast and as snacks. Sometimes mornings are very hectic at our house, so I have started premixing my muffins in the evening. I put all my dry ingredients in a large bowl and cover with saran. I then put all the wet and moist ingredients in a separate bowl or in my blender jar and put that in the refrigerator. The last thing I do is pregrease the muffin tins. I also double any recipe for muffins, so I can freeze part of them or give some to a friend or neighbor. In the morning, it is a simple matter to combine the wet and dry ingredients and measure into muffin tins, bake and enjoy. Take your muffin tins and put in the kitchen sink in warm soapy water, let them soak for easy clean up.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Bobbie, That's a great idea!!!Why didn't I think of that? LOL

Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Making Homemade Muffins
Food and Recipes Food Tips Time SaversJune 4, 2007
Blueberry Muffins
Freezing Muffins
Young Girl with Backpack and Apple Ready for School
Preparing for School the Night Before
Making Snow Muffins
Cornbread Muffins
Corn Muffin Recipes