Cheesy Tuna-Noodle Casserole
- 4 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can water-packed tuna, drained & flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 5 butter-flavored crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In 4 at. Dutch oven, cook noodles according to package directions. Place peas and carrots in colander; drain noodles over vegetables. Return noodles and peas and carrots to pan. Stir in soup, tuna, onion, mushrooms, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed crackers.
Bake 40 minutes or until crackers are lightly browned and mixture is heated through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 12:29:33 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us