Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole

I found this recipe on the internet quite a few months ago and have been hooked ever since! The only change I made is that I add extra cheese to the top. This is the ULTIMATE comfort food!! It is also easy, quick and inexpensive. I make it on a regular basis and my kids just love it. Try it, you won't be disappointed.:)

This recipe is somewhat small. I usually quadruple it and my large family eats it again the next night!

Total Time: About 25 minutes prep

Source: food.com

1. Simply combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl.
  2. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake another 25 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is golden brown.

Now enjoy! You may want to exercise another hour the next day. This is NOT a diet dish. But it's so yummy it's worth it! :)

Nice a few minor changes for a new spin on an old favorite. Maybe my husband will like this version.