Ford R8 Riding Mower Won't Start After Replacing the Fuel Line

I have riding lawn mower Ford R8 using Briggs and Stratton engine 8HP. After I replaced the gas line, I am having problems trying to start the engine. Anyone have an idea what should I do next? Thanks.

By js777 from Canton

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well if the mower worked prior to replacing the gas line I suspect something wrong with the gas line. Could it be plugged, or have a kink in the line?

I would first see if gas is getting to the cylinder or in to the carb.

I think the gas is fed to the carb by gravity so there may be a air block in the line.

Iwould disconnect the gas line at the carb and see if gas is coming out the end of the line.

Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Troubleshooting a Riding Lawn Mower That Won't Start
Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJune 18, 2010
Riding Mower
Repairing a MTD Riding Mower
removing riding mower wheel
Removing a Wheel from a Riding Mower
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:19:29 PM on 10.0.2.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.