Ford R8 Riding Mower Won't Start After Replacing the Fuel Line

I have riding lawn mower Ford R8 using Briggs and Stratton engine 8HP. After I replaced the gas line, I am having problems trying to start the engine. Anyone have an idea what should I do next? Thanks.

By js777 from Canton

Well if the mower worked prior to replacing the gas line I suspect something wrong with the gas line. Could it be plugged, or have a kink in the line?

I would first see if gas is getting to the cylinder or in to the carb.

I think the gas is fed to the carb by gravity so there may be a air block in the line.

Iwould disconnect the gas line at the carb and see if gas is coming out the end of the line.

Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJune 18, 2010
Riding Mower
Repairing a MTD Riding Mower
removing riding mower wheel
Removing a Wheel from a Riding Mower
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start