Storing Tupperware Lids

I have a file cabinet in my pantry. I got it from a pal for planning her yard sale and I use it to store my Tupperware lids. No more lids falling out of my kitchen cabinets when opening the doors or unsightly, unorderly cabinets for someone to look in while visiting. This way, my family knows where to find the lids, when we need them, no searching needed.

By Terri H.

I take one of my largest square or rectangle containers and put all the square/rectangle lids in it. I take another and put all the round lids in it. The lids stack together in the container and easily accessible.are

I use an old dish drainer for the lids. You can use them for metal and glass lids as well.

I seldom ever use lids anymore. Dollar Tree sells these little covers that are similiar to shower caps but made for covering food. There are 3 different sizes in a box of 20. Each size is a different color. They stretch out to fit/cover any of my bowls. I even covered left over pizza that was in a plate in the frige. I got tired of all the cluter and trying to peel off saran wrap was a joke. I saw a lady at Dollar Tree picking these up and told me how handy they were. I took most of my lids to Goodwill.

Tupperware Stacked
Organizing Plastic Containers
Organizing KitchenOctober 20, 2004
Crafts Using FrozenJuice Concentrate Lids
Crafts Using Frozen Juice Concentrate Lids
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
Plastic Lid Man
Crafts Using Plastic Lids
Food in Tupperware
Cleaning Stained Tupperware