TJ (Tabby Kitten)

TJ is a 7 week old tabby kitten with gray stripes. We went to the shelter and some people drove up with a kennel full of kittens. I picked out two of them for my daughter who had just lost her other gray cat, Tiger, to a bad condition of paralysis. These were our blessings from God.

These kittens helped my daughter get over her grief over Tiger number one. They love to eat, eat, eat, and they are just learning to play with each other. They love to relax and go to sleep on your chest. They are so precious and sweet!

By Robyn F.

tabby kitten

Bless you for adopting from the shelter. There are so many deserving animals who need loving homes!

I've always wanted a golden kitty, but never had one. They are so beautiful, and most have the

gorgeous golden eyes as well.

I'm so glad you were able to get them for your daughter Robyn. I know you have many pets and I

think it's wonderful that you are teaching your children how to love and care for them.

Thank you for sharing TJ with us.

This story has a happy ending, but all too often people are not responsible pet owners. Please spay and neuter your cats and dogs. There are many groups which will do this for a low fee. Every cat, or dog deserves a loving forever home.

kittens on white background
Kitten Photos
Photos Pets CatsJanuary 11, 2011
One Month Old Kittens
Feeding a One Month Old Kitten
Flea Bath
Giving a Kitten a Flea Bath
Black and White Kitten
Adopting a Kitten
Teething Kitten
Teething Kitten Advice