Perfume Bottle Sprayer is Stuck

I dropped an expensive perfume bottle on the floor and the nozzle sprayer jammed. Now it will not spray and I cannot get the perfume out. Any ideas on how to get my perfume out? And when I do how do I transfer it in another bottle I have that is empty?

By Denise

Remove everything off the top so that you can see the tube that goes into the bottle then try sticking a small straightened paper clip in the top of the tube until you hit something solid. There is a spring and ball in there that you may be able to knock loose. If this does not work let me know, I have another idea.

As a last resort, you could put the bottle in a Ziploc bag, seal it and then break the bottle. Then you could take a medicine dropper and transfer the perfume into the other bottle. Good luck!

I had two fragrance bottles that had stuck sprayers and I used 1_PRINCESS_AURORA'S idea and it worked for both of them. Thanks

@ 1_Princess_Aurora I used your method but it did not work. Can you share your another idea? Thanks

Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Home and Garden Repair OtherOctober 16, 2009
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet