Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

Best Answer

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

Best Answer

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

Ok cool thanks a bund

How much is a genuine porcelain collectible doll limited edition 6 inches number 839198

May 5, 2015 Flag

My birthday is on the 19th of July and I know it's a while away, but I always get to a few days before and still don't have anything planned to do with my friends for a party! I like the idea of garden parties and beach parties, etc., but I don't really want my parents there. I have quite a big group of friends including boys and girls, but I'm stuck for ideas! I need something suitable for boys and girls, but I also want it to last a while without the time going so quickly. Can anyone help?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You're going to be 14, have a large group of friends both girls and boy but you don't want your parents there. Bad idea! Where were parents for the first 13 years of your life? Were they there for you? A party with a large mix of boys and girls at 14 can be dangerous. I would suggest you thank parents for putting up with you all your life and have a party with all your boys and with your parents being the honored

It is not appropriate to have a party for 13 & 14 year olds without parents present. When my sons were that age, I would not have let them attend such a party. Too much can go wrong.

That being said, a beach party sounds like a nice time. You can spend the whole day at the beach -- maybe play beach volleyball, swim, whatever other activities might be available. Perhaps a BBQ or a wiener roast for the lunch. I would think that if you want a party that will last a long time, a full day at a beach would be suit the bill.

Lozza, I hope your parents are not considering this idea seriously,...but if they are I'm hoping you will reconsider it! Your folks surely would want you to have a good time with your friends,...but it is their responsibility to make sure this party stays wholesome and nobody gets into any situation they can't handle. Things can get out of control SOOO quickly at a party, especially where a lot of young people are involved.

I encourage you to talk to your parents about how you'd like the party to go,...keeping in mind that parents are people too (the ones who love you more than anyone else in the world by the way) and they have feelings. If you are calm and reasonable, odds are they will be too, and it will show them that you really are growing up and want to be a responsible young adult.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysMarch 7, 2011
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
Cleaning Porcelain Dolls