Hawaiian Cream Pie

I am looking for an old recipe from the late 60's to early 70's. It was called Hawaiian Cream Pie. All i remember is it was a custard type pie and had a nutmeg taste and the crust was very thin. The topping had a whipped cream mixed with something else. I have searched every cookbook but I can't find it. My mom used to have an old betty crocker cookbook, it had a red cover. If anyone has this recipe, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Dispatchermom911 from Mich.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You mentioned it was "hawaiian"....what exactly was Hawaiian about it?--do you remember? Did it have pineapple, coconut, bananas or something else like those in it? Thanks~

There were many "hits" when I googled "Hawaiian Cream Pie" . Go ahead and see what looks good to you or goes along with what you have on hand. Enjoy!

Try www.cooks.com there are differant recipes for this

There is a recipe for a coconut cream pie in the BC red cookbook. Nothing in the index listed as "hawaiian cream pie".

Hawaiian Food Locomoco Rice
Hawaiian Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts PiesApril 11, 2006
banana pie
Banana Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 3:39:44 PM on 10.0.0.40 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.