Hawaiian Cream Pie

I am looking for an old recipe from the late 60's to early 70's. It was called Hawaiian Cream Pie. All i remember is it was a custard type pie and had a nutmeg taste and the crust was very thin. The topping had a whipped cream mixed with something else. I have searched every cookbook but I can't find it. My mom used to have an old betty crocker cookbook, it had a red cover. If anyone has this recipe, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Dispatchermom911 from Mich.

You mentioned it was "hawaiian"....what exactly was Hawaiian about it?--do you remember? Did it have pineapple, coconut, bananas or something else like those in it? Thanks~

There were many "hits" when I googled "Hawaiian Cream Pie" . Go ahead and see what looks good to you or goes along with what you have on hand. Enjoy!

Try www.cooks.com there are differant recipes for this

There is a recipe for a coconut cream pie in the BC red cookbook. Nothing in the index listed as "hawaiian cream pie".

Hawaiian Food Locomoco Rice
Hawaiian Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts PiesApril 11, 2006
banana pie
Banana Pie Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes