Wheat Bread Recipe

In the recipe book that came with my 5 qt. mixer there's a recipe for whole wheat bread. The instructions say to add oil, but there is no oil in the list of ingredients, so I don't know how much. I love my mixer. I love the hands-free mixing.

Suzy

For a recipe using 3-4 cups of flour to make one loaf, I'd add 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil and see how you like the results.

And I agree with Olive Oyl and with a name like OliveOyl, she ought to know. Lol. I would at least use 2 T. for 3 cups flour.

Homemade Bread
Homemade Bread Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads WheatDecember 21, 2010
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Artisan Country Bread
Artisan Country Bread Recipes
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
Skillet Bread
Skillet Bread Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:19:29 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.