Glass Mirror Stain With Cat Pee

I have a mirrored wall in my house and my pet (male) has urinated on my mirrored wall on one side of it and therefore it has turned grayish-black. Does anyone have any solutions or a tip on how to make it a mirror again on the side he urinated on?

Thanks in advance,

Ladyrider from Houston

Answers

Try a mix of white vinagar and water in a spray bottle. Mix equal parts of both. I have found that white vinagar is a miracle woker when it comes to animal smells and other stains. You might want to test a small spot first and then go for the rest. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJanuary 23, 2005
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
cat on carpet
Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 12:05:50 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.