Chicken Minestrone Soup
- 2 cups of cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 48 oz. can Chicken broth
- 2 cans of diced italian tomatoes
- 2 cans red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- season to taste with ; salt, black pepper, oregano, basil...
- 3 med. potatoes, peeled cut and diced
- 1/3 cup Orzo Pasta
- 1 10 oz. box of frozen mixed vegetables
In a large stock pot, put all ingredients in together as listed, except the pasta and frozen vegetables. Bring to a boil, lower heat to simmer for at least 1 hour or more. 15 minutes before serving, add the pasta and frozen vegetables.
Serve piping hot, topping each bowl with shredded parmesan cheese. Serve with Garlic bread and a green leafy tossed salad. Very hearty, warm meal.
By Jackie from Norton, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 5:29:10 PM on 10.0.0.43 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us