Clothing Dye Transferred to Faux Leather Purse

I was wearing a red blouse and carrying a white purse in the hot sun. Some of the dye somehow transferred onto the purse, and I can't get it out. The purse is not real leather, but still a pretty good fake. Please help! Thanks.

By Brenda from Miami, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had the same thing happen with a cream leather bag and I used pure alcohol and it worked.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJune 27, 2010
Washing Machine
Cleaning Fabric Dye from Inside a Washer
White fake cake of boxes and bows
Faux Wedding Cake Ideas
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:36:36 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.