Pork Chops and Sour Cream Gravy

This is sooooo good. I take my pork chops and brown them in a little oil and seasoning. Mary Jane's mixed up salt is a seasoning I use for everything so sprinkle some on. After they are browned I add a cup or more of water and some beef bouillon. Let those simmer on low until they are real tender. I like them when they are falling apart. Add a 16 oz container of sour cream and mix it well to get it smooth. taste to see if you need anymore seasoning. It's very hard for me to give recipes because I don't use them I just add stuff. This will melt in your mouth and will be better every time you make it. Enjoy!

By Cyndi from Lambertiville, MI

Pork Chops with Gravy
Pork Chops with Gravy Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesSeptember 1, 2006
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
Pork Chops and Rice
Pork Chops and Rice Recipes
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
pork chops with apple compote
Apple Pork Chops Recipes
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 3:54:45 PM on 10.0.0.112 in 897 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.