Buttered Pork Chops in Gravy Recipe
March 25, 2016
Here's something I tried my hand at. It was awesome.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 pork chop per person
- 1 big onion
- 1 Goya packet
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- cups water to cover the meat
- all purpose flour
You can see I added adobo and garlic salt. What you don't see is the orange Goya packet to change the color.
- Heat skillet to medium/high. Wash your pork chops and add them to a pan.
- Slice onion and add to pan.
- Season your chops with your desired Add water to cover the chops.
- Add the water to the flour. Mix until smooth. Add to pan along with butter or your favorite spread.
- After the meat is fully cooked it's ready to serve over your favorite side dish. I used white rice.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.