Washing a Heated Polar Fleece Blanket

I have a heated polar fleece blanket. It plugs into cigarette lighter. How can I wash this? Is it safe to wash in the washer and then dry in the dryer or do I line dry?

Angi from Kansas City, MO

I have a similar product. The instructions I received were: DO NOT use commercial washers OR dryers. IF your washer has a gentle cycle use it with cool water. If there is no gentle cycle it is advised to handwash in cool water. Never twist and NEVER run through a wringer. Let it soak for 10 minutes before letting the washer run its cycle. It is much preferred to line dry it but if you must use a dryer........dry on low heat for shortest period of time.

polar fleece jackets
Cleaning Fleece
Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsNovember 27, 2006
Fleece Fabric
Making a Fleece Doll Blanket
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Polar Fleece Blankets Ready for Poncho Making
Making a Polar Fleece Poncho
Three Fleece Blankets
Making A Fleece Blanket