Weight Watcher's Quick Start Book (1980)

Weight Watchers Quick Start program in the 80s came with pamphlets. Does anyone have the yellow week one pamphlet that had a skinned down version of the whole plan? It had a lot of yogurt in it. It was just the 1st week with 3 or 4 choices for each meal with recipes. For example, breakfast had: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese and jelly, one lunch was an English muffin with tomato and cheese. I would really luv a copy it worked so well and I lost it.

By chimpychoo from Chester county, PA

Hi I'm liking for it also. Is your the yellow week on with lots of yogurt. If you have gotten it I would love a copy lost mine too. Lisasterritt AT Gmail.com

January 31, 2011 Flag

I am searching for the Weight Watchers Quick Start Guide that was around in the late 70s, or early 80s. It is not a book, just a small pamphlet.

By kimnov7 from Arnold, MO

Answers:

Maybe you should see if your library can get it for you so you can decide. This diet was from the 80's (85ish). Please don't let the word "cookbook" throw you. I lost my "guides" so got the cookbook and it contains all the same info as the "weekly guides". (11/01/2009)

By seideca

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 14, 2009 Flag

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the 1980 Weight Watchers Program? I am mostly interested in the Quick Start book.

Shirley

Answers:

Try looking on eBay if you don't get a response here.
(01/15/2009)

By Danialle

Thanks for the information about where to find the Weight Watchers Quick Start Book at alibris.com. I ordered it for only $1.99 plus $3.99 Shipping and Handling. (07/12/2009)

By rvvaugh

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes