Using Tea Tree Oil for Cleaning

Using 2 cups of water and several drops of pure tea tree oil will clean dirt off windowsills, and clean mostly anything wooden. Also use tea tree oil, diluted with water and sprayed on a child's hair, keeps the lice away. I have done this. It has a strong smell but we finally got rid of the lice problem a couple years ago. Also apple cider vinegar works too. I use it to comb the stupid things out. Thank God we have not had that problem for a long time. KNOCK ON WOOD it stays that way.

Source: Tips collected from other groups.

By Randa from San Marcos TX

Where do you get tree tea oil?

I put tea tree oil in all our shampoo's and it has kept the lice at bay. Zig

Its true that some people are allergic to tea tree oil and can get very sick from it, so I am not making light of this claim. I will also have to agree with Randa and say that I've used this to help with a toothache and it helped me very quickly. I do not have an allergy to tea tree oil and it is so beneficial to me in numerous ways. Just have to use your best judgement and be very cautious with anything you put in your mouth.

Tea Tree Oil
Uses for Tea Tree Oil
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 29, 2008
Tea Tree Oil
Using Tea Tree Oil for Dogs
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway