Discontinued Wallpaper: Village Wallpaper #5812111

I am desperately trying to locate a wall paper pattern. I ran out about 10 feet short of finishing my project. The wallpaper is from Village Wallpaper. The pattern is Cranberry Orchard Toss and the pattern number is 5812111. It is from their Absolutely Vintage book. Someone please help me find it.

I ordered it prior to having cabinets installed and by the time the cabinet guy FINALLY got finished, the paper had been discontinued. I have placed two orders online only to receive an email a couple of days later saying that the order could not be filled.

Rebecca from Thomson, Georgia

They have some posted on the following website. Maybe it is still available: http://www.usawallpaper.com/abvi.html. Good luck!

Here's a website that advertises they have the most discontinued wallpaper of anyone: http://www.wallusa.com/. I hope this is helpful.

Try www.wallpapermad.com It looks like they may have some. Good luck!

Lisa in Indiana

Three rolls of wallpaper.
Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Screen shot of Village Naturals Therapy website.
Village Naturals Therapy Reviews
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper