Choco (Maltese/Chihuahua) with Peaches (Lhasa Apso)

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog. I went to see Choco and, of course, fell in love with her. So here we are. This was in December 2010, so she has been with us for four months now.

Choco likes to play fetch and enjoys playing with my other dog, Peaches, who is a Lhasa Apso. They chase each other around the house and play fight. The two of them even share one bed at times.

Choco was a bit of a challenge at first because she was not house trained, but we seem to have that under control now. She has adjusted to her new home very well, and is very happy and contented here. I am so glad we have her; we are just one happy family.

By Linda A.

What an adorable little one! I can see how you fell in love with her. Good that Peaches likes her too. May you all have many long and happy years together.

The both of them are just adorable. I'm so glad you had room in your heart for "one more" cuddle bug.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Pookarina

Cute Shih Tzu Matlese Mix Puppy
Maltese Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 17, 2011
Peaches Growing on a Tree with Blue Sky in Background
Growing Peaches
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Frozen peach slices.
Freezing Peaches
🎉
🎄