Cooking Hash Brown Casserole in Roaster

I am making hash brown casserole for 120 people. Is there anyway I could put it in a roaster to cook it or would it turn out mushy from the steam?

By Lindasue41 from Hartley, IA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It will turn out mushy! I tried that once thinking I would save time and had to throw the whole thing out. Unfortunately, hash browns need to be fried. That's what makes them brown.

Hash Brown Strata
Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsMay 4, 2009
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Diced potato home fries.
Freezing Hash Browns
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
Corned Beef Hash
Hash Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:49:05 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.