Check out the Free Piles

Whenever I see some junk to be picked up I amble over to it and look at it. I find perfectly good furniture, clothing, and other things that are useful around the apartment or house. I was homeless for a while so I had nothing. As soon as I got my apartment (2 years later) I bought some furniture new (a sofabed) but the rest I found in the junk. I did buy some used dressers also, but most of my furniture is someone elses unwanted things. A little paint and scrubbing is all this stuff needs. Since I have everything I need and some of the things I want, I don't do this a lot anymore, but that habit was a money saver supreme.

By mmgarren

Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 9:01:03 PM on 10.0.1.125 in 911 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.