Cake Decorator Gift Idea

For cute holiday gifts that don't cost a lot use the cake decorating bags used for frosting cakes and fill with ingredients for your favorite recipes. Just tie the recipes to the bag and add cooking directions. This can also be done with cocoa. I've seen similar sold in stores for $5.00 to $10.00. Great gifts, fun to make and cost effective,

By Carol from Massachusetts

This threw me for a minute. You mean the disposable, clear plastic decorating bags. That makes sense--I wondered what those were. I've seen them with orange jelly beans in for Easter tied with green ribbon, and with sugared/glazed nuts in too. Now I'm in the know. Thanks for telling me what they were. Can't believe I didn't figure that one out myself.

Frugal Gift
Frugal Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceAugust 24, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Cake Decorating Supplies
Organizing Cake Decorating Supplies
🎉
🎄