Make and Freeze Extra Cookie Dough

I have found most cookie dough can be made ahead of time and baked later. Be sure to tightly wrap the rolls of cookie dough in plastic wrap, chill in the refrigerator, and then freeze.

For drop cookies, I freeze them on a baking sheet, then transfer them to freezer bags. This works great for chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal, and peanut butter cookies. Thaw the cookie dough for 30 minutes before baking.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

I also freeze cookie dough but I just freeze it in a lump or big patty. It can be rolled after it thaws or if they are drop cookies they can just be scooped out.

Freezing Cookie Dough
Freezing Cookie Dough
Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CookiesDecember 9, 2010
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
Rolled out pie dough.
Freezing Pie Dough