Hardware for Roman Shades

Where can I purchase hardware for Roman Shades?

Thanks,
Nancy from Grayslake, IL

I have made many roman shades and all I use are the small (bone rings) to run the twine thru and small eye hooks to screw into the top of the window frame to fasten the twine to. I also use 1/4 inch dowels for the folds and nylon twine . You do not need any expensive items. I use decorative upholstery tacks to tack them to the top of the window frame. You do need a cleat or something to fasten the twine to when they are pulled up. If you have more questions contact me at sell5678 @ prexar.com (remove spaces) Anna from Maine

Thanks, Anna. I was looking for the type of hardware that would not require the cleat to fasten the twine.

I was going to give you a website that I found for Roman Shades hardware, don't know if you still need it, but here it is! :-)

http://www.roman-shades-shop.com/

Stacey

Thank you, Stacey. I went to the web site and that's what I'm looking for - the continuous loop mechanism. I'll study the instructions and then I'm off to JoAnne Fabrics. Appreciate the help. I'm a first time user of this web site and already I like it. Thanks again. Nancy

Installing Roman Shades
Finding Window Hardware for Roman Shades
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Window TreatmentsNovember 14, 2005
Skylight light with mini blinds.
Adding Shades to a Skylight
Roman Blinds
Changing the Color of Roman Blinds
Orange Curtains
Making No-Sew Curtains or Shades
🎉
🎄