Guacamole Deviled Eggs

• 6 whole eggs in the shell
  • 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
  • 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
  • 1 Tbsp. minced green onion
  • Ad
  • 2 tsp. minced seeded jalapeno pepper
  • 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
  • tsp. salt, or to taste
  • 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco), or to taste
  • 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
  • 1 tsp. Dijon-style prepared mustard
  • 1 pinch paprika

Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel. Slice eggs in half, and remove yolks to a mixing bowl.

In the bowl with the yolks, combine the avocado, cilantro, green onion, and jalapeno. Stir in the lime juice, and season with salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Mix well and fill empty egg white halves. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.

Source: My Kitchen

By JohnLuse from Columbus, GA

This sounds wonderful. I am diabetic, love guacamole and can't eat all the chips with it that I'd like to. This is a great option.

If you gently stir the eggs for the first couple of minutes in the boiling water it will keep the yolk centered and you will not have lopsided eggs to fill. I definitely need make this recipe.

Well John, I am a soldier in Augusta, Ga. I have a hot plate , Microwave and toaster oven , grill and a frig but, I love to cook. I whipped up a small batch of your recipe, Using only 2 eggs and less of the ingredients , and man, did it turn out nice. I added this to some grilled Steaks, couple of potatoes, a salad and a cold refreshment. My girlfriend was pleased. ....

Gourmet deviled eggs, with a chive garnish.
Deviled Eggs Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes EggsJune 12, 2009
Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Storing Guacamole
Storing Guacamole
Deviled Chicken
Deviled Chicken Recipes