FishRecipes

Haddock with Francaise Sauce Recipe

I am looking for recipe for Haddock with Francaise Sauce. I am also looking for a recipe for sausage and cheese roll up dough bread.

Thank you.
Dan from New York

Italian Sausage Bread

1 loaf frozen bread dough

1 lb. Italian sausage

1 egg

1/4 c. Parmesan cheese

1/4 c. green pepper, chopped

1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded

1/4 c. onion, chopped

Butter, as needed

Direction:

Butter frozen loaf of bread. Thaw loaf of bread dough, but don't let it rise (1 1/2-2 hours) and set aside. Crumble and brown sausages in skillet, drain well. Add remaining ingredients to browned sausage and mix well. Roll out bread dough the length of a cookie sheet and about 6 inches wide. Spread sausage mixture out evenly the length of the dough. Roll up dough and sausage in pinwheel fashion, tucking under ends. Place on greased cookie sheet. Generously butter the top and sides of loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice thinly when cooled. Taylorville, IL

I got this in an email recently but quite honestly I haven't had a chance to try it yet. It sounds delicious though.

Lorraine

Dan I don't know if this recipe is of any interest to you, but this is my version of sausage in dough.

1 loaf of frozen bread dough thawed and raised

2 cans vienna sausage

sliced cheese

mustard

onion, diced

pickle relish

Cur off small sections of dough, flatten and spread with mustard, onion and relish, top with cheese and sausage. Wrap and seal filling inside. Bake until golden brown.

I have also done this with the whole loaf, flatten and fill with all the cheese and sausages and wrap, seal. and bake. To be sliced when done.

Very tasty patsAZ