"Simple Green" Left Bleach Spots

Simple Green left bleach spots on my asphalt. Any suggestions to fix it?

Annie from Port Jefferson Station, NY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would use whatever concentration you used before and clean the rest of the asphalt in the same manner. At least, that way, you'll have a better chance of it all being a like color again. Then, I'd get a sealer and apply it to the asphalt according to directions, using as many coats as necessary to accomplish a good seal.

In future, I'd make sure I had oil guard pans or sheets of heavy cardboard, (that I changed often), something that would help prevent any future spills, leaks, etc. from discoloring the asphalt.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceSeptember 9, 2008
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Bleach Stains On Red T-Shirt
Preventing Bleach Stains on Clothing
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:18:25 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.