Take Cell Picture of the Parking Lot Location of your Car

If you've ever tried to return to your car after shopping, and couldn't remember where you parked, then you'll appreciate this simple tip, so you won't spend precious time trying to find your car in a sea of others. Just take your cell phone out, snap a picture showing your location and shop 'til you drop knowing you won't be frantically trying to locate your car--especially in cold or rainy weather. An added advantage of not having to wander around searching is the safety issue. You need to get safely into your car as soon as possible.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

Sandy, what a great idea !!

I have gotten lost more than once looking for my car. The malls are very large and so is the parking lot. After a few hours of shopping, and feeling tired, it is so easy to lose your vehicle .

Even if you enter thru one door at Penney's, you may get turned around, and exit the door you think is the right one.....only to discover it is not the right door !! ha!!

Now, all I need to do is get my grandson to teach me how to take a picture with the cellphone! ha

that makes a ton of sense, thanks.

Not sure bout this. At what point of view are you taking picture? All lots look the same, it would have to be taken from entrance/exit. Sounds like more work than remembering.

Cars in a parking lot.
Remembering Where You Parked
Better LivingDecember 10, 2008
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car