Coffee Stain Removal

Does anyone know how to remove a coffee stain from a countertop? I have tried bleach, baking soda (it was old so I might need a new box), and oxyclean. Nothing has worked! Please help!

Becky

That's a tough one. What I normally use is just soapy water. If that didn't work I would rub a little baking soda paste directly on the stain. Then if that didn't work I would work a little bleach into it. If you have already tried that, I am stumped.

use a mr. clean magic eraser, they really do work, my father gets coffee all over the counter and these things get the stain up , no problem

Lay a plain white napkin or paper towel, folded, directly over the stained area of the counter. Pour on hydrogen peroxide to completely dampen the paper. Let it stand for 15 minutes. That should do the trick! Once the stain is off, wipe the counter with soapy water.

Becki in Logansport, Indiana

Ajax or comet (same thing basically) Pour some of the powder on the counter and get a wet rag or sponge and go over the spot until the stain comes off. I dont drink coffee, but when I spill KoolAid nothing takes it off better than comet! PS. GET THE AJAX OR COMET WITH BLEACH IN IT. IT works like a charm for koolaid. The best thing is, it is CHEAP and it works. I have tried baking soda and bleach before too, with no luck. I think the granules in the ajax/comet are just enough to take the grime and stain off with out scratching the counter.

coffee takes out coffee. put a little coffee on the spot on the counter and wipe.

Trying using oven cleaner from the dollar store. Spray on white counter top and leave it sit for a minute and wipe and rinse with a wet rag. It will leave your counter top white again

how bout out of carpet

I had great luck removing coffee stains with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It seems to get stains off surfaces where nothing else has worked.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I use liquid Cascade dishwasher soap mixed with hot water. let sit for 15 minutes and coffee and tea stains are gone. This also works well for ice tea pitchers that are stained.

I spilled some coffee on someones carpet at their beachhouse! I really need to know how to get it out! Please help!

How to get a coffee stain off of clothing?

I just tried the Cascade dishwasher liquid tip I found on here and it worked great on both counter and carpet! Thanks!

Any Carpet stains you can use shaving cream and a little elbow action. Takes it all out.

how about coffee stains on sheetrock wall? thanks in advance.