Buying Fabric on the Internet

Where can I go for affordable sewing fabric over the internet?

By Kay from Lock Haven, PA

You can sign up for their daily specials. Also free shipping on all orders over $25! Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Buy your fabric on Ebay. Just type in the type fabric you want, then click "crafts" from the search dropdown list. You can get amazing deals if you are patient and look at a lot of the offerings. I have gotten some super good deals. You are better off buying multiple yardages of cloth from a seller because of the shipping cost. A lot of the sellers will have cloth for sale in large quantities and of different prints. These are almost always great deals. Hope this helps.

I always found the best deals on ebay. Just remember to check the wholesale listings as well.

Be well aware of shipping charges and watch that you don't overpay on eBay.

Marshall's, Joann's, Sweet Peas and Angels, Renees on Ebay, Sew Sisters Quilt Shop, Minkees,, Honeybuns, Mikes Fabrics and Trimmings, Fabric Depot, Lucy's Fashion and Trimmings, Fabric Buffet,

Endless really. I actually buy most of my fabric on-line.

There are times when you can get a really great deal on eBay when a Seller is [lets' say] cleaning house, or getting rid of someones' estate etc. These are the folks who aren't just selling fabric and you can quite often get a few yards for next to nothing. The shipping rate is pretty standard, about $10.95/up to 6 yards in express envelope. That will be less since you are in the USA buying more than likely from USA Sellers.

Have fun. I could spend all day hunting through fabric sites.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 1, 2009
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
cable modem
Having Internet Without a Computer
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
A grandma smiling while using her tablet computer.
Computer and Internet Training for Senior Citizens