Store Daily Medications In Snack Sized Plastic Bag

If you are like me, you may have vitamins or medications that are too large or too many for a pill container. Take a recloseable snack size plastic bag and write with a permanent marker the days of the week or the number of days in a month. I find this really helps me to keep track of whether I have taken my prescriptions or not.
This would be an idea if you set up medications for older people as they may keep better awareness if it is in a see through plastic bag.

By Irene from Boston,MA

They have these mini pill bags at Walmart in the pharmacy section also. They are $2 for 50 of them and can be reused. I love them for aspirin and such in my purse.

I have taken this one step further and after putting the days of the week on the bags (and/or time of day, I use a hole punch (small) to put a hole in one corner and put them , in order, on a shower ring. Have done this for years, and if I want to just take one or two with me, I can slip them right off and in my purse.

They make pill containers in different sizes. Sometimes, they are difficult to find, but I have several in many sizes. I take a lot of vitamins, some of which are really big, so I need ones with large cups.

I take so many medications. I have saved my pill bottles. I open 30/31 pill bottles. I put all of my medications for each day into one pill bottle. I put all 30/31 bottles of medications in a zip loc bag. Each pill bottle is exactly the same. Each pill bottle is exactly what I take for the day, over the counter and prescription medication, and I put the empty pill bottle in a second zip loc bag. This way I can take all of my medications each day and not miss any and do not have to open multiple bottles. It only takes 15 to 30 minutes a month to set up the entire month's worth of meds. I pull one bottle out each morning with my morning coffee and away I go.

Organizing Medication
Organizing Medications
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsDecember 5, 2008
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Making a Plastic Bag Holder
Making a Plastic Bag Holder
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄