Grilled BBQ Meatball Kebabs
- 6 baby red potatoes, quartered
- 24 Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion cut into large chunks
- 6 fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 wooden skewers (12 inch) soak in water for 10 minutes to keep them from burning while grilling
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
Microwave baby red potatoes on high (850 watts) for 2 minutes. Alternate meatballs and vegetables on the skewers, ending with cherry tomato or mushroom cap. Grill kebabs for 10 - 15 minutes Rotate 1/4 turn, every 2-3 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked. Brush kebabs with BBQ sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
I am going to make my meatballs with ground turkey and add a little miller's bran for fiber instead of using bread crumbs.
By Liz from Bisbee, AZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 22, 2017 at 9:07:23 AM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us