Instructions to Make a Lighted Wine Bottle

By Connie McNally 5 1

A while back I saw posted instruction on how to make a light using a wine bottle. You put the lights inside the bottle and added grapes to the out side of the bottle. Could you please send me the picture and instructions on how you done this?

Connie from Windsor, PA

Filter Sort

By Smileah 2 7 Flag

http://www.crafterstouch.com/projectpage.aspx?projectid=122

Here are the instructions. : )

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By John Sass 1 Flag

The easiest way to drill the wine bottle is to fill it completely full of water and put the cork on the top firmly and then drill it with a drill press with a bit made just for glass.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By stephanie mims 1 Flag

I have tried to drill holes in the bottles, and the bottles keep shattering, and cracking. How can I avoid this?

Someone please email me with a solution. smims83 AT aol.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Instructions to Make Lighted Wine Bottle

Someone had a beautiful lighted wine bottle posted in answer to another's request of how to adhere the grapes. Does anyone remember this and have the directions for the whole project? I would love to make a few of these.

Bonnie from Martinsburg

Answers:

RE: Instructions to Make Lighted Wine Bottle

Here is where the person that made that wine bottle originally posted.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf34843704.tip.html

You can contact them directly by clicking on their name at the top of their posting! (12/12/2007)

By Laurel_admin

Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 27, 2008
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
stings of beads and lights
Ideas for Making Lighted Home Decor
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:49:50 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings