Instructions to Make a Lighted Wine Bottle

A while back I saw posted instruction on how to make a light using a wine bottle. You put the lights inside the bottle and added grapes to the out side of the bottle. Could you please send me the picture and instructions on how you done this?

Connie from Windsor, PA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

http://www.crafterstouch.com/projectpage.aspx?projectid=122

Here are the instructions. : )

The easiest way to drill the wine bottle is to fill it completely full of water and put the cork on the top firmly and then drill it with a drill press with a bit made just for glass.

I have tried to drill holes in the bottles, and the bottles keep shattering, and cracking. How can I avoid this?

Someone please email me with a solution. smims83 AT aol.com

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

March 27, 2008 Flag

Someone had a beautiful lighted wine bottle posted in answer to another's request of how to adhere the grapes. Does anyone remember this and have the directions for the whole project? I would love to make a few of these.

Bonnie from Martinsburg

Answers:

Instructions to Make Lighted Wine Bottle

Here is where the person that made that wine bottle originally posted.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf34843704.tip.html

You can contact them directly by clicking on their name at the top of their posting! (12/12/2007)

By Laurel_admin

Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 27, 2008
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 8:29:41 AM on 10.0.1.174 in 884 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.