Refill Child's Cute Lip Gloss Case with Homemade Gloss

My daughter is 5 years old and loves all of the sparkly and colorful lip glosses that come in cute cases with her favorite characters on them. The problem is that these glosses are terrible for her lips! They are very low quality and drying to her lips.

So I cleaned them out of the case, and took a little aquaphor gel and mixed it with just a bit of my own lipstick (took a small scrape off the bottom with a q tip). I just mixed them together and they were colorful and moisturizing to her lips. We put them back in the cases and they work great! I even use them for my dry lips.

By Sally R. from Edwardsville, IL

Where would I find the Aquaphor gel? I use the lotion, but haven't seen a gel. Also, does it solidify for transport in ones purse? If not, when you open it, it would be all over. Thanks, Mari

lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Body Teeth and MouthMarch 17, 2009
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
Plain White Lip Balm on Blue Background
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing