Using Perfume and Hairspray

When getting ready for the day, or any special occasion, spray your perfume on BEFORE you get dressed. The alcohol in the perfume can damage some fabrics. So can hairspray!

By Dee

Good tip, Dee. Your topic reminds me of something I do to use up those million and one half-filled containers of spray perfume, cologne and body refreshers that I no longer like to wear as some are too strong and many people have allergies...although I don't want to carry the scent around with me, I still find them pleasing in small doses, so I use them in the bathroom in place of spray air freshener and also around my little kitty litter station that is enclosed in a cabinet under the mudsink. Hint: when spraying the bathroom, spray up in air in middle of room, but so the mist won't land on you!! (or the wallpaper) One or two sprays will do it...less is better!

You can also buy unscented body lotion at the dollar store and spray some of that perfume into the body lotion container - shake it up and you've got scented body lotion:) Use as much or as little as you'd like