Taco Pork Skillet
- 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 cup each red and green pepper strips and zucchini slices
- 2 cup Minute Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium high heat. Add pork; sprinkle with half of the seasoning mix. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add vegetables, rice, water and remaining seasoning mix; mix well. Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Serves 4.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 5:23:47 AM on 10.0.1.165 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us