Taco Pork Skillet
- 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 cup each red and green pepper strips and zucchini slices
- 2 cup Minute Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium high heat. Add pork; sprinkle with half of the seasoning mix. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add vegetables, rice, water and remaining seasoning mix; mix well. Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Serves 4.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 22, 2017 at 12:19:48 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us